Jump to content

No Shave November - 2013


Recommended Posts

Posted

Me now

1_zpse476f36c.jpg

Some fun with the beard :)

3_zps0095b4da.jpg

The stash and beard almost reaches the top of my forehead lol

Ha!!! Freaking awesome!

When I do that all I get to is my eyes. Like I said, I've had to trim mine here and there- it grows uneven and I have had to tidy it up for formal things every now and then.

Well- to those of you who are leaving us as November comes to a close... I'm sorry the weight of manhood was too much for you.

To our new brothers (David) - welcome aboard.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted

Yup, no shave November is officially over, but the manhood is staying. Only stipulation from the girlfriend is that I have to trim the mustache. I was eating wings watching football yesterday, and needless to say, it still tastes like hot sauce lol.

20131202_070219.jpg

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

Shaved mine after 3 months my face feels weird with out it!

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Posted

Yup, no shave November is officially over, but the manhood is staying. Only stipulation from the girlfriend is that I have to trim the mustache. I was eating wings watching football yesterday, and needless to say, it still tastes like hot sauce lol.

20131202_070219.jpg

Man all you need is a cheek full of beechnut. Then that look would be complete lol

That's why the call it a flavor saver! :D

Yep it works for all sorts of flavors lmao :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 602 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...