No Shave November - 2013

my fingers were bleeding after

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Oh noes! It is November again isn't it??

The *ahem* men here will just give me an accepting nod when I say I haven't shaved in over 2 (or is it 3?) years now. I have trimmed it though, and must admit that things are on the short side at current. I did have daddy long beard going on for a while- it was fun, just too much work.

I was once powerful in the bearding ways:

1559280_10200468430431584_36304620_o.jpg

But as of late, I've tamed things down. Go ahead and mock my facebook pic. DO IT.
10622873_10201718056271449_9160224460834

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

The *ahem* men here will just give me an accepting nod when I say I haven't shaved in over 2 (or is it 3?) years now. I have trimmed it though, and must admit that things are on the short side at current. I did have daddy long beard going on for a while- it was fun, just too much work.

But as of late, I've tamed things down. Go ahead and mock my facebook pic. DO IT.

You shortened your manhood.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

For some reason, my hair just stopped growing this year. I stopped shaving mid October and it was coming in nice for a couple weeks, then it just stopped. Even my head hair is growing slower, and I haven't had to trim my chin (stays long). No beard for me this year.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You shortened your manhood.

lol

My wife hated the beard. Hated it. ....to which my answer was: "So?"

However, I was using more "product" than any man had the right to.

Never fear, winter is coming- and I don't foresee any trimming until spring- if then. :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Just got out of 3 and a half physics exam and a 15-20 minute walk in 18 degree weather, so not too amused.

10689663_876738532336348_317700805869589

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

I must say Chicks love the beard :twirl:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I haven't fully shaved in over a year, I just trim to keep it up for work. But last time I trimmed it was either in September or October, so it's getting a little bushy looking. I'll wait til work or the wife bitches about it, or until the end of the month before I trim it up again.

Archived