What's a good double din under $500

Ok, so I am about over my JVC double din. Everytime I eject a cd, it gets stuck, and I have to take the face off real quick to grab it. I thought about taking a dremil to it and shaving it a bit, but since I have to look right at it, I think that would bother me because it won't be pretty. I would also like to have a remote. The volume knob on my JVC is small, and is not the easiest to adjust while driving. I want it to have DVD, touchscreen and remote. Let me know what you guys are running and would recommend.

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

So I may be ok without the DVD player, since I only really play Pink Floyd Pulse on it (Since the sound quality is out of this world). In that case, I may go without the double din. What is the Pioneer that a lot of people talk about? It has SQ qualities?

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

put a AVH-P3200DVD in my sister car it's older but paid $200 brand new for it does everything you need. do you want a 7in or 5.8in screen because with that price you can get any one of pioneer radio

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

I have the Pioneer in my signature and Love it. 7" touchscreen, DVD, comes with remote, everything you asked for, As far as SQ options you would have to look up what it all compares to because i don't know what exactly you are looking for, like how many bands you can adjust etc. etc.

Also, you can still buy this unit brand new for $399.00

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived