My new rims for my Tahoe... I'm likening the red rings but they are just stuck on with double sided tape. I may paint them

Going to have 35x12.50x20 tires on them.
What do you all think
5D18DC04-7320-428A-9AE2-9E1EFC9C93B8-391
Or
9E49BB75-E67C-4B7F-A820-CD849B07ACE9-391

The Hoe
2D620B07-9998-45E4-BC8B-699E03DC224D-469

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Nice !!! Without the red

just me though

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Yeah I dont see them staying on that long with the tape.... My other idea is to sand the black off for the machined look like the lip has.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Nice !! what size are they?

way better without red .. unless the truck is red and it might match nicely..

They are 20's my truck black with a 6in lift

I was leaning to the black but the red is something different

Posted pics of my Hoe

Archived