Jump to content

Getting real sick of this crap.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yeah lost my grandma to cancer a couple months back. Sorry about your losses

Check out my Youtube channel www.youtube.com/user/ologiic

Posted

So sorry bro. I will keep her in my prayers. I lost both parent and grand parents to cancer also. I'm always worried I'm next.

Posted

So sorry man. I lost both my grandfathers to cancer. I'll be praying for your whole family.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

sorry to hear this brother. she is in my prayers. i hope she can pull through! cancer has taking my grandmother a little less than a year ago. it seems its everywhere.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Posted

Oh crap man I was hoping things for your cuz was getting better. Man we'll keep yall in our thoughts and prayers bro. Hope ya don't mind it. Just try and hold your head up and make this time count with no words unsaid. Do not let your cuz give up or you give up man it could change for the better at the last min.

Posted

I am truly sorry to hear about this, and I can feel for the "when i rains, it pours" occurrences in life, but it will get better eventually. My condolences and I hope the best for you and your family.

Life is eternal, and love is immortal,
and death is only a horizon;
and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.
Rossiter Worthington Raymond

Dorm room setup:

SQ SDC2.5 12" @ 8 ohms

Klipsch 300 watt home theater sub amp

Marantz 1030 amplifier

Future car build:

Audio Technix 1200.1d

Fi SSD 12 w/ cooling and flatwind coil

6th order dual reflex enclosure

Posted

my condolences man. Lost both sets of grandparents and my mother in law to cancer. What treatment center is your neice going to?

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Posted

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 633 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...