jandsaudio Posted November 11, 2013 Report Posted November 11, 2013 I want to take a moment of time out of my day to personally thank any and all former and current military personnel. My grandfather was a sharpshooter for the army way back before he passed in the late 90's. Saw an older gentleman standing at a bus stop today dressed in military uniform. I did a U-turn and went back and shook his hand..... just because. Take the time out of your day to thank a vet, buy there lunch or dinner, simply shake their hand. God bless America and SEMPER FI!!!
b-eazy Posted November 11, 2013 Report Posted November 11, 2013 Thx. .I appreciate when people show gratitude to service members. ...current and past.... thx 4 this thread. . Im a vet. 9yrs 2 months.... iraqi freedom support your troops. .. :) :) :) :) god bless the USA :) :)
Trayten Posted November 11, 2013 Report Posted November 11, 2013 Very nice of you OP! I had a great grandfather who was a russian interpreter from some war I don't even remember. He had a stroke and couldn't talk or walk cause his legs were amputated before he passed. I was young when his stroke happened so I never really got to meet the real him. I wish I could've heard him speak some russian, that would've been legit! God bless america! Vehicle: 1988 Cadillac Brougham Pioneer DEH-X9500BHS Head Unit Custom box built by me (designed by forum member g2shuck) (1) DC XL 15 (2) SQ q1-1200d (2) Crescendo PWX-6's. (more to come someday.)
b-eazy Posted November 11, 2013 Report Posted November 11, 2013 Its a great feeling when someone says""" THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE"""'" ;) ;)
White Lightning Posted November 11, 2013 Report Posted November 11, 2013 Thank you guys ... 6 years in the United States Air Force as a crewchief on the Boeing / McDonnel Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle !!! Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
jandsaudio Posted November 11, 2013 Author Report Posted November 11, 2013 Thanks everybody who serves/served with any and all branches of the military currently or past. Thank you
bumpinTL364 Posted November 12, 2013 Report Posted November 12, 2013 I wana throw a shout-out here (although they aren't forum members) my cousin John, my friends John, Nolan, and Matt, my old friend Melvin, my grandfathers, great uncle, and of course all of the active-duty service men and women who protect our country today. Thank you all keeping our country strong and safe. masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say itsorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended) LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room. New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods
dionysus Posted November 12, 2013 Report Posted November 12, 2013 Half the people at least in my life are vets, present or past, from my dad to my best friend to my boy B-Eazy!!! Happy veterans day!! you guys deserve more than just one day for the huge sacrifices you and your families make daily for all of us to live the way we take pride in!! From me and my family thank you all for your service!!! Build log link, (Slow Build) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183469-dionysuss-02-eddie-bauer-explorer-slow-budget-build-sundown-4-chan-guts-pg-4/ Team AB son!
dog24fret Posted November 12, 2013 Report Posted November 12, 2013 I thank the veterans everyday. I don't need one day of the yr to thank them. I am glad we have it though. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Tecomah Posted November 12, 2013 Report Posted November 12, 2013 Thanks to all who serve. I hope to be joining your ranks in the next few years. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.