06 Infinity QX56 C-Pillar 4 18" Crossfire xs-spl-v2 new videos coming

#LLL blew up almost overnight lol

He's kind of a big deal LT.

He has many leather bound books, and his house smells of rich mahogany... Lol

I know Larry personally and rode to a show with him. It was an hour of awesome music and lots of clean ass bass

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

been away from SMD for a wile and first stop is your build again larry lol. Loooking goood and damn those dc's have a nice ass

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

• 9 months later...

Been a year since I have been on here. A friend told me to get my ass back on here and post so here I am. Thanks Karkov here I am!

So lots of things have changed since my last post I will try to remember them all. I have pics for some of the changes but I have not seen my video camera in over a year so no videos seems when people get in they just listen and don't video. I need a sign "will demo for videos" LOL

Here is a list of the changes I can think of since my last post

Pioneer DEH-80 prs

2nd Crossfire 8k

DC 175.4 may have had it not sure so put it in

B2 audio 4 6.5 HN6 4 HN4 super tweets

in the process of putting in a second alt bracket is made waiting for alt to be built and installation will happen end of this month.

Got some new decals

Also cut into rear air and rerouted to the amps they now run cold all the damn time!

also as you can see in the first picture below I got all new rear suspension there is no more sag on the QX! Huge difference from the picture below that before the new suspension.

20150515_090152.jpg

20150501_104440.jpg

New Certified score, sealed legal at a 3x show still have more in her but did not get to do eliminator...

received_10205316060735164.jpeg

The port still handing out hair destruction there is no brushing it out either.

received_1648061825424157.jpeg

New amp and changed the back to make it more purdy and fit all the amps I am out of room now completely.

20150427_175609.jpg

20150427_194204.jpg

20150428_140213.jpg

20150403_122916.jpg

20150406_071824.jpg

20150406_071835.jpg

20150516_190139.jpg

fuuuuuuuuudge...LOVE this build! thanks for the updates. :good:

great score for a C-pillar man, also glad to see you did some suspensions upgrades, curious what you had done?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Your truck sounded way better this time than it did the 1st time I heard it Larry. Oh blame carbon for me not being able to video your truck.. 1st day he forgot the go pro 2nd day I ran out of Battery...

Oh and inside your port was brutal on the lows :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

great score for a C-pillar man, also glad to see you did some suspensions upgrades, curious what you had done?

Thanks it has so much more in it. I am running the 8k's at 1 ohm each right now so once electrical can handle more I am either reconing or getting new subs to drop to .5. Goal is still to see 60's from the c pillar on 4 subs. To my knowledge it still has not been done there are a few others getting close so it is a race at this point. For suspension I got all new Air ride and added coil bags as well. Now I think I need new front struts LOL the rear is sweet the front a bit bouncy.

Your truck sounded way better this time than it did the 1st time I heard it Larry. Oh blame carbon for me not being able to video your truck.. 1st day he forgot the go pro 2nd day I ran out of Battery...

So what are you saying before it sucked? LOL Wait until you hear it now, I changed crossover points and retuned it all the vocals will make you want B2 audio for mids and highs. Will see what I can hit next show but I am thinking 157.2 is there.

Thanks it has so much more in it. I am running the 8k's at 1 ohm each right now so once electrical can handle more I am either reconing or getting new subs to drop to .5. Goal is still to see 60's from the c pillar on 4 subs. To my knowledge it still has not been done there are a few others getting close so it is a race at this point. For suspension I got all new Air ride and added coil bags as well. Now I think I need new front struts LOL the rear is sweet the front a bit bouncy.

So what are you saying before it sucked? LOL Wait until you hear it now, I changed crossover points and retuned it all the vocals will make you want B2 audio for mids and highs. Will see what I can hit next show but I am thinking 157.2 is there.

Hell no it never sucked haha. It was definitely more brutal though :D

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

Archived