slamingsuburban Posted November 15, 2013 Report Posted November 15, 2013 hah 180 degrees of pissed off neighbors
CleanSierra Posted November 15, 2013 Author Report Posted November 15, 2013 I got done earlier for the night and forgot to post pics. I got the bottom inner and outer shell glued and screwed as well as the front of the box that will face the back of the seats. More to come when I wake up and get more work done. Here you go: Square, oooh ahhhh Front and one side: Am I close? I guess so... Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
CleanSierra Posted November 15, 2013 Author Report Posted November 15, 2013 I lied, I couldn't stop without lining some more pieces up. I forgot to cut the port extension to the proper width too I found out while mocking up the parts. It looks like a subwoofer enclosure( without baffle holes cut obviously) now and my stand is HATING it. Anyway, here is a box big enough to sleep in: Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
MaxVolume Posted November 15, 2013 Report Posted November 15, 2013 That poor stand, cant wait to see this thing get heavier
CleanSierra Posted November 17, 2013 Author Report Posted November 17, 2013 Baffle is done and I'll likely glue and screw it later tonight. Routing 12 holes was fun. I still have to take a little off from the holes because I purposely left them a little small in case I was off slightly with my guide. Anyway, the hard part is done, now it's just on to assembly, bracing, and finish work. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
alaskanzx5 Posted November 17, 2013 Report Posted November 17, 2013 Some nice looking holes. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
g2shuck Posted November 17, 2013 Report Posted November 17, 2013 looking good cant wait to see it painted 2000 Toyota Camry With Sealed Off Trunk Sky High OFC Wiring DC Power 270 XP Alt AQ 2200 Sub Amp Two DC Level 4 m2 12s 80 Mil Murdetmat Gathering Parts For Wall Build. Team DC Audio 2014 Member
slamingsuburban Posted November 18, 2013 Report Posted November 18, 2013 got me all excited cant wait man but i have to sub has not shipped yet hopefully this week that will be a bit over 3 weeks so should be shipping soon
Smoove Posted November 18, 2013 Report Posted November 18, 2013 got me all excited cant wait man but i have to sub has not shipped yet hopefully this week that will be a bit over 3 weeks so should be shipping soon Slamingsuburban, I cant wait to hear this. CleanSierra has skillz. do me a favor. For my demo I'd like to hear Dolla "who the fuck is that?". 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
CleanSierra Posted November 18, 2013 Author Report Posted November 18, 2013 I'm gonna want to hear Psyph Morrison "Say she wanna" That roll and drop should sound awesome. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.