What is Wrong with Kids These Days

One day soon a group will fuck with someone that has conceal carry.....they are trying to knock that person out and take their money? There will be, as someone stated earlier, another trayvon case, but with 5-6bodies or however many were in the group and not smart enough to run. Bastards.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

One day soon a group will fuck with someone that has conceal carry.....they are trying to knock that person out and take their money? There will be, as someone stated earlier, another trayvon case, but with 5-6bodies or however many were in the group and not smart enough to run. Bastards.

NJ isnt a ccw state. This is most likely the reason why they pull this ignorant shit. They dont mess with large groups only singled out people. They dont have to worry about joe blow walking down the street packing a piece because its illegal so whats to stop them? Dont hear too much of these "games" in CCW states.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

NJ isnt a ccw state. This is most likely the reason why they pull this ignorant shit. They dont mess with large groups only singled out people. They dont have to worry about joe blow walking down the street packing a piece because its illegal so whats to stop them? Dont hear too much of these "games" in CCW states.

Shit I didnt know that. I know where I will never live now. I will never keep a permanent residence in a state that doesnt allow me to carry. CA technically can but can be a pain in the ass. Why I am in the Navy it wont be up to me where I live...But once I am out you bet your ass I am going to live in a sate that allows me to purchase guns same day, conceal carry too. Hopefully one of those shit heads picks a wanna be gangster thats packing...maybe it will stop for a while.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Somewhat difficult.try almost impossible.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Someone needs to kick the shit out of those kids. Not even kidding, half of them thinking they're hard men because they walk around in a group picking on single people just going about their business. You could be damn sure they would think twice if someone turned around and put them in intensive care.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Looks like a bunch of kids being pussies to me to scared to fight so they hit you in the back, you wont see mother fuckers playing knock out here in AZ open gun law they asses get shot the fuck up.

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Damn straight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzptOuQ0M9U

Hope this lucky fuck is an example of what'll happen.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Archived