Sonic Electronix

If your running a fuse to your amp that could be a plosible reason for it cutting off, if you have a fuse hooked up try running a wire WITH OUT a fuse and try that.

ALOT of people are having thier amps cut off and they spend big $$ to replace something that wasnt needed.

If I where you I wouldnt even have a fuse running to the amp, just by me removing fuses from my amps I bumped up +2DB

7lRDljZ.jpg

I do not fuse between rear battery and amp..

I doubt removing a fuse gave you that much of a gain tho..

You should fuse between rear batt and amp. Protect your next investment. I would say only time NOT to fuse, is if you're doing PURE spl comp's with like a burp box or something. Don't listen to that guy up there lol

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

If your running a fuse to your amp that could be a plosible reason for it cutting off, if you have a fuse hooked up try running a wire WITH OUT a fuse and try that.

ALOT of people are having thier amps cut off and they spend big $$ to replace something that wasnt needed.

If I where you I wouldnt even have a fuse running to the amp, just by me removing fuses from my amps I bumped up +2DB

Finally some good advice in this thread! Since you're having amp issues you should just get rid of the fuses and hope for a fire so you can collect some insurance money and rebuild even bigger!

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

:bsflag:

Taylor fade did a clamp on it awhile back. It put out right at 1500 If I remember right his exact words were "the pure 3000 is a descent 1500 watt amp"

You are wrong buddy.

We'll prove me wrong "buddy". I never said I was 100%posative. Prove me wrong

Archived