Head-Fi...what do you use?

Got me some sony xb920s, They're the Japanese version of the x factor ones they have over here.

I have some some sennheiser hd280's that I love but been looking to upgrade for a while just can't decide what I want.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I would love a set of headphones that actually fit my weird ass melon right. Im using spome Turtle beach x-12's but the bottom of the cup doesnt even seal up against my head. So i have to push them in to make it sound decent. The issue is the swivel point is in the middle of the ear piece but it would be better if it was about 10% lower.

Anyone else have issues like this?

I would love a set of headphones that actually fit my weird ass melon right. Im using spome Turtle beach x-12's but the bottom of the cup doesnt even seal up against my head. So i have to push them in to make it sound decent. The issue is the swivel point is in the middle of the ear piece but it would be better if it was about 10% lower.

Anyone else have issues like this?

Try your local BestBuy magnolia. They may have some Sennheiser HD558 or HD598's. They are extremely comfortable, with oval shaped earcups and the bottom should push against your neck there. At least mine did. BUT, they're open headphones so a seal would be meaningless lol. They sound very good though. They also sell closed backs with similar shaped earcups.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

Archived