Jump to content

Head-Fi...what do you use?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm satisfied with my Beats pro Detox's.

I know there's better out there, and less money, and blah blah blah. But I'm happy with the build quality (all aluminum) and the sound I get from them (powered by my Asus G75vx ROG laptop)

Posted

Got me some sony xb920s, They're the Japanese version of the x factor ones they have over here.

Posted

I have some some sennheiser hd280's that I love but been looking to upgrade for a while just can't decide what I want.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Just placed an order on some Audio Technica A900x's. B)

jelly. love my ATH-AD700's

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

monster inspire or something like that... love em heaps of bass very loud, will play decaf no problems. not cheap at $400 aussie. worth it though

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

Posted

I would love a set of headphones that actually fit my weird ass melon right. Im using spome Turtle beach x-12's but the bottom of the cup doesnt even seal up against my head. So i have to push them in to make it sound decent. The issue is the swivel point is in the middle of the ear piece but it would be better if it was about 10% lower.

Anyone else have issues like this?

Posted

I would love a set of headphones that actually fit my weird ass melon right. Im using spome Turtle beach x-12's but the bottom of the cup doesnt even seal up against my head. So i have to push them in to make it sound decent. The issue is the swivel point is in the middle of the ear piece but it would be better if it was about 10% lower.

Anyone else have issues like this?

Try your local BestBuy magnolia. They may have some Sennheiser HD558 or HD598's. They are extremely comfortable, with oval shaped earcups and the bottom should push against your neck there. At least mine did. BUT, they're open headphones so a seal would be meaningless lol. They sound very good though. They also sell closed backs with similar shaped earcups.

Alpine PDX-V9


Morel Tempo 6


Alpine SBR-S8-4


Alpine CDE 149BT



Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3051 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...