Sundown Audio

No, I don't have an amp dyno. But...

TaylorFade

This might sting a little, but the Sundown NS-1 results are in...

5,800w @ 1 ohm resistive.

6,550w rising to .9

.7db down from the CT.

That probably just hurt some feelers...damn. I expected more from the NS-1 with the hype it had before. CT really seems to be kicking ass and taking names.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

The NS-1 is like an M4a that's stable up to 19v. Which is pretty awesome if you are running high voltage.

Jacob even chimed in on the other forum to say that the NS-1 is optimized for high voltage operation so it's at a bit of a disadvantage against these other amps on a 12v system.

The NS-1 is like an M4a that's stable up to 19v. Which is pretty awesome if you are running high voltage.

Jacob even chimed in on the other forum to say that the NS-1 is optimized for high voltage operation so it's at a bit of a disadvantage against these other amps on a 12v system.

Makes sense.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived