26" OFFROAD 37" Tires! NOW MOUNTED ON A HUMMER PAGE 3!

35x12.50R20 FTW

null_zps95d20a14.jpg

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I wanted to get Toyo's but they were on national back order. None of the tire shops around me had any. I can't fit 37's :( my 35 rub a little on tight turns.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Am I the only one that thinks big wheels and offroad tires look dumb? I much prefere the 15"-16" wheels and aggressive tires because you can actually use them. Guess I'm just not into the whole rubber-band tires...

[sarcasm]Am I the only one who thinks big tires on small rims look dumb?[/sarcasm]

How many of you actually offroad every day? I'm not talking about a gravel driveway. I mean my god, if some body want "rubber bands" let them have "rubber bangs", if they want to go offroad then they can buy another vehicle with some super swampers. You guys act like somebody can't have more then one vehicle, one for street use and one for of road.

There are no rules to what a car should look like. What I guess we should all drive the exact same car some no one gets butthurt?

/rant

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

Exactly I dont csre if the closest it sees to off roading is a mud puddle on the corner. Its not my money. I would ike to see them mounted and on the vehicle so I can see how they look though

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

[sarcasm]Am I the only one who thinks big tires on small rims look dumb?[/sarcasm]

How many of you actually offroad every day? I'm not talking about a gravel driveway. I mean my god, if some body want "rubber bands" let them have "rubber bangs", if they want to go offroad then they can buy another vehicle with some super swampers. You guys act like somebody can't have more then one vehicle, one for street use and one for of road.

There are no rules to what a car should look like. What I guess we should all drive the exact same car some no one gets butthurt?

/rant

Wish I could like your post more than once

• 3 weeks later...

Ultimate mall crawler

2012 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition-Singer 240A Alt, Odyssey Battery,Pioneer AVH-2550NEX head-unit, Pioneer GM-DX874 powering Kicker CSS67 front-CSC5 rear, and Memphis PR 1.1000 powering 12in SSA ICON in G.P. ported box.

2003 Tahoe-320A Alt, Odyssey Batt,2 Resilient Sounds Gold 15's sealed powered by Crescendo BC2000D, Turbulent Designs Ported box AVH601EX head unit and Pioneer 3ways in all doors.

Archived