Check the plug too for corrosion o I r broke wires etc

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

If they told you to send it back and you aren't sending it back... What do you expect any of us to be able to do? They are trying to help you

Check your connections, verify proper belt tension and confirm that there isn't any sort of slippage going on.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I agree with snowdrifter, if you have exhausted all the trouble shooting and dont find any other issues. Well send it back in like Mechman told you to. Not sure what more you want. You shouldnt really bash a company when they tell you send the product back in and they will fix it. In my experience Mechman is know for great customer service.

truthsayer

"Very upset with mechman" gives a completely different message than what you posted. I think it is an ecotech problem not a mechman problem.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Hey man sorry to hear that this issue is still going on, I remember talking to you a while ago about our ecotec engines...

I'm still waiting on my 270XP alt from DC Power, was between them and Mechman when I was talking to your a month or two about this. I will let you know once I get it how it is at idle. As for the issue of this alt not working, same thing happened with my Singer. Alt works fine, just the turn on speed isn't being reached. I'd ask if there's any way you can return it, and then look into DC Power's line of alts.

I talked with Kyle on here and Andrew over the phone at DC Power, and between the both of them I'm convinced that their alt will be able to work properly at my Ecotec's idle

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

It shit out twice on me, that's why I'm upset. I'm

Not calling mechman out. I just don't get how it's the car when the harness plug is not being used

But I will try to contact mechman again. They said they would call back a few times and never did. I have my stock alt, the plug inside is bad.

Just frustrated guys. No beef with mechman

Check this thread out: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/176300-03-chevy-cav-22l-eco/

Posted it when I was asking around for experience before I actually went ahead with purchasing it. That's DC Power Kyle's low idling vehicle with one of their alts on, you can see that the alt is putting out at very low RPMs. Best bet may be to just go ahead and talk civilly with Mechman, asking if there's any way you can just return it since it does not work with your application.

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif