03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

Ya i know, but i worked myself into being sick so once i am feeling better i will start tunning it. Sounds great for everything being FLAT. and i agree with you about the auto EQ. I let it do its thing when i TA'd it and then turned it off.

Looks nice and clean. Looks really good the way u ran your wires. Kick panels turned out good.

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

I found your log! Looks great keeping everything very clean and in lines! Keep up the great work brother!

Now you only need 2 things a large electric blanket cause it is cold there and some videos!

Thanks guys, actually we have had a very mild winter so far. Mid to upper 30s right now and it can be -15 this time of year so pretty happy about how warm its bee. And ya could be a while befor a do any videos with the cold weather.

New RF T1500BDCP came in today along with Toolmaker 0 to 4 AWG adapters for power & ground. I have Garage time to install about $3000 of goodies from Jan 16th to the 23rd and will have pics & vids of upgrades. After this is finished time to get a new sub to handle 2000 rms and build a new box, thinking blowthru into rear deck. Thanks for looking, more to come!!!RFT1500BDCPampWiring013_zpse889984b.jpgRFT1500BDCPampWiring011_zps2a1119ea.jpgRFT1500BDCPampWiring005_zpsd689e74d.jpgRFT1500BDCPampWiring002_zpse6b91894.jpgRFT1500BDCPampWiring002_zpse6b91894.jpg

Have so much love for your little(big) electrical rocket ship of watts!

A little gold chain and "bam",world's sexiest necklace!

Those connectors,wish i could get some of them locally,they indeed are unique looking!!!

I bet after all that labour of sound deadner this car will only be emitting bass notes and none of that

rattle stuff that really cheapen the over all impression when your pounding down the streets/roads!

Good job & kudos out to you here bcbrassard !!!!

Do not bail on us when you get this up&going,i would like to hear some stories on your daily life with this sytem from time2time k?

Thanks you sir from canada. The Toolmaker reducers are like $22+ shipping. Just go to there website, fast delivery even up here in Alaska. Very happy with his products and will be buying more From them. To start some more 4-way 0 AWG for my negatives on rear battery's. Get ride of the Stinger on there now.

There use to be a lot of rattles from the rear bumper, spoiler and trunk lid but now theres none, due mainly to sub firing into cab and having rear deck sound deadened so good.

I will make some videos when i have time and when it warms up, Thanks for the shout out man.

^^ ill be waiting for the vids.

ill be back in Alaska most likely no later then a week or 2 after school gets out. sound like at the latest we are waiting for our daughter to finish her school year.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

^^ ill be waiting for the vids.

ill be back in Alaska most likely no later then a week or 2 after school gets out. sound like at the latest we are waiting for our daughter to finish her school year.

Its warrm out now,been in the mid 40s and melting like a mofo but busy so hopefully some vids by this weekend. Are you driving back? if so that will be a good time to drive back. Is it really that bad down there to want to come back to AK? I personally after being born here hate it, i have had enough. Moving when i retire in 8 yrs at the lastest.

How do you like the T3's compared to the T2's? Not as loud but more clear and dynamic? Same? worse? Impressed by them? What you expected? Love em? They are only *ok*?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived