03 RF Lancer amp swap. Punch replaces Power series.

I like it.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Thank you sir. It will look better installed semi matching the interior. Hell you'll only see subs and port on one side and the back will be an amp rack.

Thanks Man, not perfect but done. Your ride looks dope too man! Nice paper trick with your L7. Keep up the good work.

Not bad for a single 12 on 700 watts.. Even if it is kicker lol. I must say I don't get why people hate on kicker soo much. I mean yea I wouldn't pay the "new" prices again but I've definitely got my money's worth as far as it lasting and how it sounds for what it is.

Thanks Man, not perfect but done. Your ride looks dope too man! Nice paper trick with your L7. Keep up the good work.

Looks perfect to me.

:unknw:

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Looks perfect to me.

:unknw:

Thank you sir!

Hopefully you have it installed and playing by the time I get time to check it out.

there is another member on here that moved up the from az not long ago for military reasons. Said he is willing to go to an AK meet. We just need to figure out a date and time. Figure if anyone has a BBQ they could bring it ad everyone else can chip in on food and drinks. Don't now whew a good place would be though.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I want to see a vid of them playing in the new box

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Hopefully you have it installed and playing by the time I get time to check it out.

there is another member on here that moved up the from az not long ago for military reasons. Said he is willing to go to an AK meet. We just need to figure out a date and time. Figure if anyone has a BBQ they could bring it ad everyone else can chip in on food and drinks. Don't now whew a good place would be though.

I should, i have the weekend off so its a matter of getting everything in that i ordered. I dont want to pull everyhting and redo it until box is done so i am not with out subs.

BBQ sounds good let me know when your leaving and i can PM you contact info.

I want to see a vid of them playing in the new box

Ya i will take a vid of T1D212 and of new set up and post them both at the same time.

Archived