Sonic Electronix

How cold can it get, to stop you from playing your stereo?

Burrito FTW

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Hello fellow Edmontonian! Alot of the folks here probably have little or no idea of what -20c (-4f) or colder actually feels like.

I park in unheated underground and it ussually stays about 10-15 degree's above ambient outside temperature.

I give my stuff at least 10 minutes to warm up once the truck has before i push it over anything around 12ish on the Alpine volume.

If it's been parked outside (i work alot of nights) i give it about 30 minutes to really warm up on the coldest nights before i even turn anything on.

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Louder when cold. I'll play mine early in the morning. Maybe 10-20 outside. And its louder. Mostly cause the air is denser, and everything is nice calm and cool. But it sucks when you've got a wall, and your cars so cold moving nothing but freezing air. Burrrr

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

I bump mine regardless. I actually like cooler weather. Sounds a bit louder

Hello fellow Edmontonian! Alot of the folks here probably have little or no idea of what -20c (-4f) or colder actually feels like.

I park in unheated underground and it ussually stays about 10-15 degree's above ambient outside temperature.

I give my stuff at least 10 minutes to warm up once the truck has before i push it over anything around 12ish on the Alpine volume.

If it's been parked outside (i work alot of nights) i give it about 30 minutes to really warm up on the coldest nights before i even turn anything

Thanks for the information I was just a little worried because whenever I turn on my headunit the fan in the amp starts and you can hear it scraping the ice off it. But on a side note I am getting really sick of the snow over here. haha

Archived