Kyblack76 Posted November 27, 2013 Report Posted November 27, 2013 much rms so loud such beast wow 10-4 SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
baron_of_bass Posted November 27, 2013 Report Posted November 27, 2013 3% more motor force with the extra slug from what I've heardIve heard differnt. I think I remember 96realss saying it was 3%, but I can be wrong Team Bass-Hz
Kyblack76 Posted November 27, 2013 Report Posted November 27, 2013 3% more motor force with the extra slug from what I've heardIve heard differnt. I think I remember 96realss saying it was 3%, but I can be wrong Girth, weight, and mass, dont mean everything. Ill take his (REALSS) Fi subs over the AA subs. Just me. Gap, means somthing ... EDIT never mind Ill take the FI motor. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Miguels Posted November 27, 2013 Report Posted November 27, 2013 its not the extra slug.. its the way the motor looks my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Kyblack76 Posted November 27, 2013 Report Posted November 27, 2013 its not the extra slug.. its the way the motor looks Oh.. in that case,. on looks.. ill take the Fi motor hands down. Other wise.. go look at a DC motor.. LOL . YAWN SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
DubNDodge Posted November 27, 2013 Report Posted November 27, 2013 its not the extra slug.. its the way the motor looks Oh.. in that case,. on looks.. ill take the Fi motor hands down. Other wise.. go look at a DC motor.. LOL . YAWN If Fi made a Team n2. Pretty sure I'd run out of fap dudes '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
redbaron80 Posted February 14, 2016 Report Posted February 14, 2016 Loud subs Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.