Sundown Audio

2 amps together or separate?

Nubcakeninja

so coming up this spring im looking at upgrading to 2 15 dc xls and im getting another t2500.1bd and im curious if it would be better to strap the 2 amps together or just keep em separate? and with each option would i need to get a different coil configuration on the subs?

1995 Blazer lt 4dr

2 t1d412s

1 t2500.1bd

4 polk audio door speakers

2 dash speakers(coming soon)

1 amp to run my mids and highs(coming soon)

Keep it separate. Just need to gain match them.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Strap them, if coil options allow.

Reason being: you don't need to do things such as gain matching or crossover matching. And I mean beyond just the position of the dial.

One bass knob to deal with too.

What do you have for electrical? Those amps are power hogs

With those Rockford amps the have a "MasterSync - allows 1 amplifier to control an array of amplifiers'. So get D2 subs and wire down to 1ohm each

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Easiest to strap. But I've noticed a difference, between strapped and un strapped.

Noticed a quicker, snappier responce and louder un strapped. Overall better. Less drop in voltage also. Same ohm load strapped per / un strapped.

Then again, 2 aq2200s. Could vary per amp whats louder..

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Archived