Sonic Electronix

*sticky* Free Tech support

What determines the power handling of a woofer.

Is it the coil spider motor?

I mean lvl 5s have 3 inch coils and so does lvl 3s.

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Lv3 coil isnt the same as a 5

Nor is the cooling

On top of the suspension handling it.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Since you worked on the eclipses i was talking about. Do you think in anyway possible you could fit a single 15 back there in optimum box around 3 cubes net (ported of course)??? Sub up port up. I mean this thing would take up the whole cargo area with the amp mounted somewhere else. Suggestion?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i have a 1990 chevy 1500 ext.cab and taken out the backseat a long time ago and currently have 3 15s but im taken that out and putting 2 18s in replacement but just have one 18 right now for temporary, but im a 15s and 18s guy and wantin to build a system with either size that'll hit at least 160db and then ill be very satisfied.

i have a 1990 chevy 1500 ext.cab and taken out the backseat a long time ago and currently have 3 15s but im taken that out and putting 2 18s in replacement but just have one 18 right now for temporary, but im a 15s and 18s guy and wantin to build a system with either size that'll hit at least 160db and then ill be very satisfied.

160 huh bring your check book. You aint doing it wiht 2 woofers. at least musically.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

In anyway possible do you think that i could fit a 15 inch XL in a eclipse 00-05 in optimum airspace at around 3.25 net with either sub up port up or what ever it takes????

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Yes.

All up

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Ray I need help I started blowing subs 2 months ago when I tested with more power. Here's my dilemna on a burp I can get the subs to jump the pole gap and make noise. The only thing that has changed is I stepped up to 14v and my barndoor is fucked.plus my amps have been gone over and don't protect at all anymore on the lows. Could it be the amps are putting out to much power during a hard clip? Could it be the box is broke? Or the barndoors are depressureizing? The 2 closest to the port will unload 1st but the farthest 2 do it too. That's how I blew all 4 a month ago all at the triple joints brand new recones with 5 spiders. What can I do to help unloading and keep my dbeez

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Archived