Jump to content

Happy Thanksgiving !


Recommended Posts

Posted

I didn't see a post like this, so I figured I'd make one. Happy Thanksgiving to all ! Hope everyone is having/had a great time with close ones and is having some awesome food ! Cheers !

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

Posted

Happy thanksgiving ... Im in a food coma lol... Gotta go to work now :(

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Happy thanksgiving ... Im in a food coma lol... Gotta go to work now :(

Haha I bet ! And aw hell. Lol I worked today, and just got off about an hour ago, and the amount of people that go to an auto parts store on thanksgiving is horrid. lol

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

Posted

Happy Thanksgiving SMD! Made my first turkey today, I smoked it on the grill, turned out awesome.

I worked this morning but 8 hours of holiday pay and 8 hours of double time made it all worth it.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Posted

Happy thanksgiving !!

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

Happy thanksgiving guys! I was pretty damn full about 3 hours ago I could eat again now though lol. Have good night gents!

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2413 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...