Gustav Gutta Persson Posted December 1, 2013 Author Report Posted December 1, 2013 Thats what Im trying to do now And I have design i want 2 subbs for making it easier.I have 225 euro/305 dollar to buy amp and subbs for, can you recommend what subb and amp I should buy then?
Joe X Posted December 1, 2013 Report Posted December 1, 2013 This thread may be closed, I would recommend opening a new one specifying your vehicle, the budget as you posted here and the stuff you already own. That way people can help your particular case.
Gustav Gutta Persson Posted December 1, 2013 Author Report Posted December 1, 2013 ok, sorry for thatbut thanks for your help
bighossf150 Posted December 1, 2013 Report Posted December 1, 2013 Thats what Im trying to do now And I have design i want 2 subbs for making it easier. I have 225 euro/305 dollar to buy amp and subbs for, can you recommend what subb and amp I should buy then? Lmfao and having $305 and trying to buy a dc 5.0k and a pair of level 4's. Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Gustav Gutta Persson Posted December 1, 2013 Author Report Posted December 1, 2013 ooh, I mean 3050 and 2250
Smurfboy Posted December 1, 2013 Report Posted December 1, 2013 Why not test both of them and tell the world about that. Experience is good for you.
n8ball2013 Posted December 1, 2013 Report Posted December 1, 2013 No vs threads pleas3 THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
n8ball2013 Posted December 1, 2013 Report Posted December 1, 2013 And this is your second one locked. How many times do you need to be told the same thing THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.