Wood Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 Moving air! Lets see a hair trick attempt I might just try such an attempt before Turkey drag to see if it is successful. But no promises. If not ill definitely try one at TD with my gf. Local here is not always the best place to be stationary and playing bass. I can't wait to see it and hear it at turkey drag! Thank you sir! i can't wait either. I gotta wait this whole damn week fill of work and school before the show Lol Its ok! I have to Work and try to squeeze in the rest of my build before hand while not skimping on the quality of my build... At least everything Is done your way and looking good too!!! 2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS ELECTRICAL: -Singer 230a -Northstar gr34 -(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz -100% Welding Cable FRONT STAGE:-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165 -Hertz HSK130 -Ampere Audio 125.4 SUB STAGE: -(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's -Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2 MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED): -Interior & Exterior Lights LED -Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED) -15% Front, 5% Rear Tint -Roof Spoiler -20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear) -Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!! -Aftermarket Fog Lights -Custom Painted Engine Covers My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109 Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346
Swordlordboy1234 Posted December 3, 2013 Author Report Posted December 3, 2013 Moving air! Lets see a hair trick attempt I might just try such an attempt before Turkey drag to see if it is successful. But no promises. If not ill definitely try one at TD with my gf. Local here is not always the best place to be stationary and playing bass. I can't wait to see it and hear it at turkey drag! Thank you sir! i can't wait either. I gotta wait this whole damn week fill of work and school before the show Lol Its ok! I have to Work and try to squeeze in the rest of my build before hand while not skimping on the quality of my build... At least everything Is done your way and looking good too!!! Actually that is a false statement sir… SMD volt meter comes Thursday,… Speaker baffles from Hunter Johnson are sitting waiting to be installed. I have a car to clean head to toe, hasn't been cleaned since austin heat wave months ago.. Apprently i have a request for a new steering wheel cover before the show because some are trying to tell me it looks ugly. And there are a couple more small things i plan on doing. ALL in-between work and school. awesome stuff man im working my way there as well. just ordered my 320 amp alt from DC and have my batterys i need now going to try and pass the 900 rms kenwood lols. looking into the 2000+ rms amps as of now. Do work sir. Thats a mighty big alternator for 2k but thats a great thing. I wish i could fit that kinda charging in my car! My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
Wood Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 Damn, well NVM Lol! 2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS ELECTRICAL: -Singer 230a -Northstar gr34 -(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz -100% Welding Cable FRONT STAGE:-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165 -Hertz HSK130 -Ampere Audio 125.4 SUB STAGE: -(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's -Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2 MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED): -Interior & Exterior Lights LED -Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED) -15% Front, 5% Rear Tint -Roof Spoiler -20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear) -Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!! -Aftermarket Fog Lights -Custom Painted Engine Covers My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109 Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346
bighossf150 Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 Moving air! Lets see a hair trick attempt I might just try such an attempt before Turkey drag to see if it is successful. But no promises. If not ill definitely try one at TD with my gf. Local here is not always the best place to be stationary and playing bass. I can't wait to see it and hear it at turkey drag! Thank you sir! i can't wait either. I gotta wait this whole damn week fill of work and school before the show I think you could pull off a small hair trick, the loudest 2 12" set up Ive hear is dyablo409's 2 havocs on a sundown 3500, it put up around a 46 in a big ass suv lol, I want to see if you can top that lol and I hear you on the long ass wait before the show, you need to park next to my truck, xfl's need to stick together lol Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
n8ball2013 Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 Id you can move paper you can move hair. Jusy gotta find the right kind of hair THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Swordlordboy1234 Posted December 3, 2013 Author Report Posted December 3, 2013 Moving air! Lets see a hair trick attempt I might just try such an attempt before Turkey drag to see if it is successful. But no promises. If not ill definitely try one at TD with my gf. Local here is not always the best place to be stationary and playing bass. I can't wait to see it and hear it at turkey drag!Thank you sir! i can't wait either. I gotta wait this whole damn week fill of work and school before the show I think you could pull off a small hair trick, the loudest 2 12" set up Ive hear is dyablo409's 2 havocs on a sundown 3500, it put up around a 46 in a big ass suv lol, I want to see if you can top that loland I hear you on the long ass wait before the show, you need to park next to my truck, xfl's need to stick together lol Or you can just park next to my car! Lol... With XFL's next to XFL's we will be the musical loud and low corner of the demos. I'm so fucking excited! Money is gonna be fucking tightttttttttttt this week. I might have to barrow $30 from my gf in order to get my car on the meter its fuckin bull crap because I get paid like 4 days after TD. ID normally be fine but I'm committed to buying a d3100 at TD from mr woods, which don't get me wrong I'm super excited about. But it was not in my plans. I'll figure it out. Worst thing that happens is I just don't get to meter my car until heatwave, which wouldn't be a horrible thing since then I'll actually have my electrical portion complete. What time are you gonna get there Bighoss? I think I'll be arriving some time after 8:15-8:30.... I'd like to get there earlier but the gf gave me a nastyyyyyyy look when I said we could leave at 2:30 am and get there when the gates opened. Lmao. Sounds like 3:30 and a car pre packed the night before will be the plan. My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
bighossf150 Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 Im gonna leave the house at like 4am and its around a 4-4.5hr drive for me depending on how fast I drive, I dont go over 60 in the truck, it gets sketchy as hell with all that weight on fairly stock brakes. Tell her to sleep in the car on the way, I know thats what my wife is gonna do. If you dont want to pay to meter I could always bring my spl labs meter...... Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Swordlordboy1234 Posted December 3, 2013 Author Report Posted December 3, 2013 Omg, I'd be your new best friend. I really really really didn't want to meter, or pay to meter.... Since I'm not gonna be competitive until I get my electrical right. I was talking to the gf about it last night. I wanted numbers for SMD but at the same time I didn't want to part with the cash. Please sir. She will be sleeping in the car also... But she is one of those.. 11hrs of sleep? Meh it was ok. Time to mosey out of bed and get coffee and sit around for another 2 hours. I'm the 6hrs of sleep time to jump outa bed and start working!!! Can you see our difference in opinion on going to shows like this? Lol My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
bighossf150 Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 I gotcha bro, went ahead and threw it in the truck so I dont forget about it Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.