79 cutty Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 Lol, either I am just getting old, or am too easy to shop for because all I really want, and will be getting is some much needed time off of work where I don't have to send my kids to daycare and I get to spend some quality time with them. Of course at the end of that time off I will probably be asking for a cocktail or two! Other than that I wish I could also find some time to put some quality work in on the project car. Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Sergeant_Skyrim Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 I just want to have enough time to get my wall done before spring semester starts back up! And figure out what to get or make for my family! Build in progress
Lbox88 Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 I have no idea, I could use some new socks I guess. Most anything else I will have to buy myself because they are too complicated or too expensive. Mainly I'm just excited because after talking to my boss we are planning on taking off more time than usual. We are on paid holiday from Christmas day to New Year normally, but since they are both on a Wednesday this year, we've been secretly given the OK to take the two days before and after off so I can have a solid two weeks away from work. Just gotta fudge the hours so the CEO's think we're working and just happened to take off a couple days during December and January. UBL | Build Log
Rockford96 Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 Savage .270 My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
OrzechNJ Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 I hope i will finally buy a car lol.. I have almost enough, but since i dont work now (broken arm) it might be delayed.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
nCOMP1337 Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 all my money is going on my two boys, they are getting a custom built pc, nexus 7, and a bunch of toys
bcbrassard Posted December 3, 2013 Report Posted December 3, 2013 I bought all my gifts for my next upgrade, just want garage time for christmas from a family member to put it all in. I hope everyoneon here gets some of there wishes come true! Happy Holiday.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.