2013 - What's on your Christmas list?

Lol, either I am just getting old, or am too easy to shop for because all I really want, and will be getting is some much needed time off of work where I don't have to send my kids to daycare and I get to spend some quality time with them.

Of course at the end of that time off I will probably be asking for a cocktail or two!

Other than that I wish I could also find some time to put some quality work in on the project car.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I have no idea, I could use some new socks I guess. Most anything else I will have to buy myself because they are too complicated or too expensive.

Mainly I'm just excited because after talking to my boss we are planning on taking off more time than usual. We are on paid holiday from Christmas day to New Year normally, but since they are both on a Wednesday this year, we've been secretly given the OK to take the two days before and after off so I can have a solid two weeks away from work. Just gotta fudge the hours so the CEO's think we're working and just happened to take off a couple days during December and January.

I bought all my gifts for my next upgrade, just want garage time for christmas from a family member to put it all in. I hope everyoneon here gets some of there wishes come true! Happy Holiday.

Archived