samsung galaxy s4 caught fire while sleeping

We have iphones blackberries androids and one windows phone at work.

The new z10s are trash grest concept poor execution

I phone and android are both well iphone and android. They work from a security perspective I prefer users on apple devices.

We hsve one windows phone its our cios. He changes phones like every quarter. It sucks. Great camera rest not so much.

Keep in mind I lookat this from an enterprise solutioning not every day joe users

You're right I love my windows 8 phone, but its from a average joe perspective...

Verizon issues Iphones to alot of their employees now.

OP that is cool as fuck of nokia. Just got a new 925 for my wife, I want to swap mine for hers lol.. I have an older 810 its a damn tank though.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I phone and android are both well iphone and android. They work from a security perspective I prefer users on apple devices.

We hsve one windows phone its our cios. He changes phones like every quarter. It sucks. Great camera rest not so much.

Keep in mind I lookat this from an enterprise solutioning not every day joe users

You're right I love my windows 8 phone, but its from a average joe perspective...

OP that is cool as fuck of nokia. Just got a new 925 for my wife, I want to swap mine for hers lol.. I have an older 810 its a damn tank though.

i got the 1020 on the way

• 4 months later...

So thought let every one know samsung tryed to deliver a phone in person and we turned them down because nokia had already given us a free one. Its amazing how much i learned from this situation i had at one point over 3000 people with pictures of there s4's doing the same thing now theirs close to 10,000 + people that have messaged me saying they want to send me there photos. Needless to say be careful with your s4's

So thought let every one know samsung tryed to deliver a phone in person and we turned them down because nokia had already given us a free one. Its amazing how much i learned from this situation i had at one point over 3000 people with pictures of there s4's doing the same thing now theirs close to 10,000 + people that have messaged me saying they want to send me there photos. Needless to say be careful with your s4's

seems to me the cause is that they try to rush a phone to hit the market that they don't taken their time to take necessary precautions and tests. I had a s3 that 2 days later after I used it with normal usage the phone when charging got so hot that you could barely touch the back case so I returned it and got me a RAZR maxx HD and never had problems with it

nokia made my buds day for sure

seems to me the cause is that they try to rush a phone to hit the market that they don't taken their time to take necessary precautions and tests. I had a s3 that 2 days later after I used it with normal usage the phone when charging got so hot that you could barely touch the back case so I returned it and got me a RAZR maxx HD and never had problems with it

problem with all companies now have to be on top or you drop to the bottom no time for product testing

• 2 months later...

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived