hazestorm23 Posted May 17, 2014 Report Posted May 17, 2014 So thought let every one know samsung tryed to deliver a phone in person and we turned them down because nokia had already given us a free one. Its amazing how much i learned from this situation i had at one point over 3000 people with pictures of there s4's doing the same thing now theirs close to 10,000 + people that have messaged me saying they want to send me there photos. Needless to say be careful with your s4's seems to me the cause is that they try to rush a phone to hit the market that they don't taken their time to take necessary precautions and tests. I had a s3 that 2 days later after I used it with normal usage the phone when charging got so hot that you could barely touch the back case so I returned it and got me a RAZR maxx HD and never had problems with it
ghostlyrich Posted May 18, 2014 Author Report Posted May 18, 2014 We have iphones blackberries androids and one windows phone at work. The new z10s are trash grest concept poor execution I phone and android are both well iphone and android. They work from a security perspective I prefer users on apple devices. We hsve one windows phone its our cios. He changes phones like every quarter. It sucks. Great camera rest not so much. Keep in mind I lookat this from an enterprise solutioning not every day joe users You're right I love my windows 8 phone, but its from a average joe perspective... Verizon issues Iphones to alot of their employees now. OP that is cool as fuck of nokia. Just got a new 925 for my wife, I want to swap mine for hers lol.. I have an older 810 its a damn tank though. nokia made my buds day for sure My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
ghostlyrich Posted May 18, 2014 Author Report Posted May 18, 2014 So thought let every one know samsung tryed to deliver a phone in person and we turned them down because nokia had already given us a free one. Its amazing how much i learned from this situation i had at one point over 3000 people with pictures of there s4's doing the same thing now theirs close to 10,000 + people that have messaged me saying they want to send me there photos. Needless to say be careful with your s4'sseems to me the cause is that they try to rush a phone to hit the market that they don't taken their time to take necessary precautions and tests. I had a s3 that 2 days later after I used it with normal usage the phone when charging got so hot that you could barely touch the back case so I returned it and got me a RAZR maxx HD and never had problems with it problem with all companies now have to be on top or you drop to the bottom no time for product testing My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
Baydestrian Posted July 29, 2014 Report Posted July 29, 2014 I know this is old but look what made Yahoo front page https://www.yahoo.com/tech/girls-galaxy-s4-smartphone-burns-under-her-pillow-as-93135039699.html 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
DubNDodge Posted July 29, 2014 Report Posted July 29, 2014 Haha I saw that too. Samsung is trying to kill everyone in their sleep. '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Pasta Prime Posted July 30, 2014 Report Posted July 30, 2014 The battery in the Galaxy phone was an aftermarket replacement, New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
Guest Posted July 30, 2014 Report Posted July 30, 2014 The battery in the Galaxy phone was an aftermarket replacement, this is what everybody and their mom misses. not the stock battery. its some cheap ass $7 chinese battery. edit: people cheaping out on a battery because they dont want to spend the $30 whatever for a real one that wont turn their phone into a ticking time bomb. but nooo lets get this cheaper one that says "sansumg" because its the same thing! then when it grenades, everybody goes "THE PHONE IS AT FAULT"
ghostlyrich Posted August 13, 2014 Author Report Posted August 13, 2014 the s4 i poster did not have aftermarket anything at the time it went up in smoke, neither did a couple recent s5 photos that were sent to me recently. My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.