Dan2427 Posted December 7, 2013 Report Posted December 7, 2013 I agree with you David.. As I'm posting this from my S4. I figured I'd give Android another chance but I'm having problems charging the phone and apps closing phone locking up. I had an iPhone for the last 3 years and am going back ASAP only plus to the S4 is the bigger screen 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
ghostlyrich Posted December 8, 2013 Author Report Posted December 8, 2013 man the amount of comments i have tried to read makes my brain hurt and they are still rolling in i forgot how repetitive the answering process gets My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
bcpballer64 Posted December 9, 2013 Report Posted December 9, 2013 314k btw. You are getting an attorney right? You didnt sign that bullshit gag order they sent you did you? "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
David Posted December 9, 2013 Report Posted December 9, 2013 It's funny to me cause today I seen the s4 commercial a zillion times, It just makes me laugh knowing what a pile of flaming poo it is.
Dan2427 Posted December 9, 2013 Report Posted December 9, 2013 Finally just went back to best buy traded my S4 for the 5S good to be back lol! 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
ghostlyrich Posted December 9, 2013 Author Report Posted December 9, 2013 314k btw. You are getting an attorney right? You didnt sign that bullshit gag order they sent you did you? I did not sign anything from them. Technically have not broken any laws My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
Novak Posted December 9, 2013 Report Posted December 9, 2013 hmm my nokia (og nokia) is doing just fine lol jk but I still have an ancient fone 98 honda civic hx build in process have need sundown x-12 d4 more sound deadening sundown saz1500d v2 alternator (mechman) sky high 1/0 w/ big 3 false walls and fiberglassing amp rack (half done) and box processor kicker zx 200.4 (mids/highs) infinity reference components trunk lid rear deck and rear quarter panels deadened kinetic hc1400 under the hood (picking up 2 more late Jan early feb) check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wF0CV2NaX4 November 9th, 2013 metered 140.3 at Midwest audio &detailing sealed on dash w/ termlab (w/ old alpine amp, new amp yet to be metered)
biscuitownz Posted December 9, 2013 Report Posted December 9, 2013 I don't understand why people compare Iphones to androids like the galaxy/note/motox etc.. If you wanted to compare iphones to android you'd have to compare them to the nexus line from Google. The nexus was built to run android the way it is, it will always have the latest and greatest software/hardware. I see people all the time comparing their flagship phone (iphone) from apple to regular android phones, of course the regular android phones are going to look bad if you put it that way. You have to remember that you have to compare the best to the best in order to call the other "shitty" So if you haven't used a nexus device, you shouldn't call android a fail.
pa-pa-platypus Posted December 9, 2013 Report Posted December 9, 2013 did you try turning it off and on after the problem began? This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
ghostlyrich Posted December 9, 2013 Author Report Posted December 9, 2013 did you try turning it off and on after the problem began? nope My youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ghostlyrich Mazda 3 2006 Build (R.I.P) http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172728-mazda-3-2006-stealth-build/ Volkswagen GTI 2011 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192979-vw-gti-2011-build/ Jeep 2015 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/201493-my-new-jeep-2015/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.