life of price used hoodie auction

im not going to talk trash because i dont know that guy but this is low.. i been looking around and it seems he hast work for anything he has..

im not going to talk trash because i dont know that guy but this is low.. i been looking around and it seems he hast work for anything he has.. gets things with money he begs for lying about his sister and post vids of how KOB did him dirty so people feel sad and contribute to a rebuild

im not going to talk trash because i dont know that guy but this is low.. i been looking around and it seems he hast work for anything he has.. gets things with money he begs for lying about his sister and post vids of how KOB did him dirty so people feel sad and contribute to a rebuild

KOB?

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

might have to put a ninja mask on and smack this guy at sbn2014

Too bad all talk and no action

I got 5 on it if you do it

Exactly.

I got a C note if anybody actually busts his ass.

fuck it I'd throw 5$ in for vid of this

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

LOL CJ, you included me in your 2nd post

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I don't want no money just bail me out afterwards, cause if I catch him at a show around here or cbus, I will crack the fuck out of him, he better pray he's packing that gun of his or he has bodyguards cause that's what it will take to stop me, I'm not one of these youngsters that act tuff, I'll actually do it... Just gotta get close enough...

Archived