I have 3 to share with you guys plus one bonus for car audio

1. Instead of trying to find clips to hold the top of chip/flour/bread/etc bags closed. Fold the top over on itself and out the bag upside down. The weight of the contents will keep the bag closes

2. When winding wire, hose, rope, or anything else: use an over-under winding pattern. I'll get a video of this. The wind is such that it doesn't add any rotations to the rope and decreases it's chance of tangling.

3. This is my favorite. If you are a qfc/fred Meyer shopper, they give you fuel points. 100 points will save you 10c per gallon. Here's the trick: buy gift cards there for anything/everything. If you know you'll be buying something from a store, grab a card for that. They give you 2 pr 4x points on gift cards. When you get 1000 fuel points, you get $1 off per gallon.

Bonus: when fiberglassing, if the project allows, get a sheet of card board and a bondo spreader. Set a piece of fiberglass on the cardboard, pour some resin on it, then use the spreader to smear it around and saturate the cloth. When you are done, the hardened resin peels off the spreader. You can also put the resin in the fridge before hand to chill it. I've found that at that temperature, the catalyst doesn't do much and you get lots of working time. When you are ready, just throw a work light on your project and the heat will kick off the reaction

Damn, these are pretty good!!

When in a parking lot/garage; use your phone and snap a picture of the floor/parking space so that you don't forget where you parked later. :good:

I do this ALL THE TIME at the airport where there is literally a sea of cars.

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

Archived