Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Over/Under with wire works great on just about any wire. I learned it when I went to recording school, and I wrap all my mic cables. When I go to toss them out on stage, perfectly straight with no tangles. There's also times where I use just enough cable to reach a mic (mostly on drumkits) and stack them on top of each other, that way at the end of the night, I can pull them out with no problems.

Here's a video from Ric Wallace about over/under cable wrapping.

POTATO!

Posted

When using public restroom always remember to be a gentleman and let people go ahead of you and let them open the door with dirty handle ;)

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

When using public restroom always remember to be a gentleman and let people go ahead of you and let them open the door with dirty handle ;)

Or open it with a paper towel in hand... I don't understand why people don't wash their hands after using the bathroom. Gross.
Posted

Thats another option but usually theres no trash next to the door and i dont really feel like walk around with dirty paper on my hand or putting it in to my pocket lol

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

microwave your spoon.. wonder if anybody tries this lol

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

i broke the quote

life-hacks-24.jpg?w=500&h=544

seen this years ago still never tried lol

b8426b6f-6b19-45b2-aa60-f898a05a3587_zps

88 ranger xlt ext cab

HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck

mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets

subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s

SAZ3000D

SAX100.2

alt. 135 amp ford mustang

batt. deka G31 1131MF

box. 4 cubes 30-34hz

rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs.

tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se

real billet grille not a bolt on.

HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts


I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN!

just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes.

Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat

Posted

Love this thread! Keep em comin! I made the Brownie in a mug last night it was good! I did the holes in my trash can too God why didn't I think of that years ago lol!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 634 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...