Sundown Audio

Good luck with your build. I know it sucks for you but it makes me more thankfull for the country we live in. We take it for granted quite a bit until we hear a story like yours.

I hope everything works out for you.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Good luck with your build. I know it sucks for you but it makes me more thankfull for the country we live in. We take it for granted quite a bit until we hear a story like yours.

I hope everything works out for you.

Dude, you dont even know how right you are.

I have basically a brother far away. He struggles with shipping and all that.

Some areas wont even let other gear in.... Mean while, us Americans drop 2 billion while at work on monday.

You feel "thankfull" ??? You fuckin should...... BIG TIME.....

and of course after the amp price, i have to pay around 140$ for shipping and 33% taxes on amp price+shipping price.

if i could only pay the same price that you guys pay. i'd probably had like 2 18's with some alts and batts

oh yea

that's me

Edited by UDI

looks good man, could you fit a second stock alt in there or send your factory alt to mechman or singer and have them rework it? No one would no its not stock

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

is your law for every part or just high performance parts? i doudnt you cant use a different alternator.. if it was like that then they wouldn't allow the sub box ad sub since they are not stock items.. and even then they will not tell the difference from stock alt to high output if its in the same case.. you can buy the parts and build it yourself

that amp is pretty stout for your electrical man... watch the voltmeter or else =@

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

I'd get the sundown 2500.
3500 will be too hard on your electrical.

You can have your batteries installed in the feet of the rear passengers, well secured so that they can't go anywhere.
Upgrade the stock battery.

I'm sure you can find a good mechanics who can help you with your alt. You make atomic bombs in your country, what is an alternator ? Nothing !
As some other said, you could send the alt to Mechman or others, and let them rebuild it for you. It would be expensive for a Punto !
Wait until you have another car : a VW Golf would allow you to just buy an HO alt easily from the big manufacturers. For the custm, it's just an alt, no need to know it's an HO one :)

Good luck !

BTW I live near the USA, in the Caribbeans, but shipping seems to be as expensive as if I lwas living in Israel :(:(:(

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.