I didn't read the rules this posting is null and void.

04GPGT2

Welcoming had nothing to do with it. Protecting fellow forum members is the while purpose behind that rule from the 100 other times they've been scammed over just such a deal.

Not playing rent a mod but just giving you insight as to why the rule veven needs to exist. The world isn't perfect :(

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I got ya but I have 100% on my eBay so not trying to scan no one. I understand that for member to member on the site itself 100 post is a excellent call, a eBay ad from some one with 100% positive feedback that only excepts paypal seems different to me. My apologies, n8balls just tried coming out hard and well he could have approached me different is all. But I did break the rules so nice talking to y'all

These subs are mine, I didn't know it would be a issue to link a eBay, slam the ban hammer or whatever you gotta do tough guy Keith's in the other thread spreading his butt cheeks waiting for you don't keep him waiting

LOL cant wait until nate get to a computer.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

want to advertise something? go pay a dollar and put it in the classifieds

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I don't think I'm going to be here much longer, lol thank you though. Was't trying to be a douche I've just read they this forum enough to know you guys are like a pack of rabid dogs that prey on the week, just tryin to hold my own. Got carried away. And didn't know n8ball was a mod not that I should talk to anyone like that but is it far from par for this forum?

I doubt you'll get banned because you were cool about it after the fact and you edited the link out. I'm sure you'll be fine as long as you don't get butthurt.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

These subs are mine, I didn't know it would be a issue to link a eBay, slam the ban hammer or whatever you gotta do tough guy Keith's in the other thread spreading his butt cheeks waiting for you don't keep him waiting

LOL cant wait until nate get to a computer.

:asskiss::hay:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived