Second Skin Audio

2 t2 15's = 150 db

fx4trucker

i know were not suspose to ask would this do but i know there are lots of people out there that have done it .. would it be posible to get 150 bd on 2 fosgate 15's ? i hear people saying that can do that number with 2 12's .. i also know that there is a lot to acount for like box and amp elec.

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch

Musically I feel would be tough... but I would say if you tune high with a lot of port it could be possible. Something that plays a big role though is your vehicle. What car would they go in. Also how much power would you run on what electrical system

2006 Ford Explorer

2 Team AA/Sundown 15s

6th order

Ct Sounds 7k

4 PRV Mr500 8s

Rockford p1000-2

Team Subsonic Lows

Musically I feel would be tough... but I would say if you tune high with a lot of port it could be possible. Something that plays a big role though is your vehicle. What car would they go in. Also how much power would you run on what electrical system

pt crusier and 2500 watts for now untill i get the aq3500 ..and ill b up grading the alt too ..it seems like if i run 2 hcca's ill have no problem getting that number ..

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch

150 is alot harder than you think. Just because someone says its been done with one 8 doesn't mean its an everyday occurrence. Especially considering those guys tested thiusands of boxes and designs to know what worked best.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

My buddy did 146.8db dbdrag all sealed up at the dash iirc using (2) T2 15's on KX2500 @ 2 ohm complete stock electrical (91 acura integra - coupe).

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db