CstrokerV Posted December 17, 2013 Report Posted December 17, 2013 Its from low fiber diet thats what my uncle dr told him his was from.... low fiber diet stool stays in the bowels intestines etc... and gets infected my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
n8ball2013 Posted December 17, 2013 Report Posted December 17, 2013 I went through the delted content yesterday. Im not real sure how some of you even thought thst would be acceptable but let me assure you its not. If I had gotten to it there would be quite a few of you reading this in a few weeks since youd have been given a timeout. The dude almost died and you guys think its acceptable to troll and turn it into bullshit? What the fuck is wrong with you that youd think that is even moderately acceptable? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 17, 2013 Report Posted December 17, 2013 It sure did get way out of hand. It also wasn't a great welcome for a new member. Op hope you feel better soon man. like I said my mom has diverticulitis and it acts up on her once in a while no where near as bad as what happened to you though . I see the pain she's in when she's having issues with it so I can only imagine the pain you went through. As for what I posted joking around I was trying to make light of the situation a give you a laugh, it helps a lot sometimes just to laugh. I think it didn't offend you since you said you legit lol'ed but if I did I apologize it was not my intention to troll or offend you. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
big dee Posted December 18, 2013 Report Posted December 18, 2013 Yea ive had my own issues the oast few weeks and a few near death situations. Your mind or your body is fragile . I learned this the hard way like all my life lessons. But I, glad to hear your ok thats bad and I bet painful sounding.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.