Don't mess with stray cats...

F**k that woman she deserved that

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Looks like Borris found the cat guy of the forum lol.

Funny enough I'm a dog guy never had a cat and I never will. I just think him saying the cat should die because she provoked it and it defended itself is an ignorant way of thinking. Plain and simple she got what she had coming to her.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Let me rephrase what I meant. If that was me and I got my hands on it I would kill it out of blind rage. Would I regret it after, most likely. If it got away I wouldn't go after it just to kill it, I'm not that kind of guy. I have chased a stray out of my yard due to that I have ducks and we lost a few last year I don't want to lose any more. I did do the right thing and call the humane society and set up a live trap, so at least it had a chance of a normal house cat life.

Now if it was a honey badger in the vid, I would say she got whats coming, cuz every one knows that honey badgers don't give a fuck.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Well I read the story. Apparently it was a cat she "rescued" at some point. It was bothering her dog and she tried shooing it away by kicking snow at it. Cat attacked woman. Her scratches/bites got infected. Cat was put to sleep to check for rabies...She should have just used a spray bottle or brought the dog inside. She was stupid for provoking the cat like she did and remaining that close to it.

1997 Lexus ES300

HU - Pioneer MVH 7350

Processor - Helix DSP

Front Stage - JBL P660C

Mid/high amp - Alpine PDX-F4

Subs - 1 IA Death Penalty 12

Sub Amp - Cactus Sounds PF300.1

Archived