1 set or 2?

Baydestrian

Ok i know the brand now, ya those look good. Alot of people are happy with the CT Sounds brand. Check on a 125.2 amp for them unless you have another brand in mind.

That CT amp looks good to go, only $140. Thanks!

I almost want to pull the trigger on the ID's right now

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I so wish, I need to come up with $600 before the end of January to pay my new bed off before I get hit by interest. So once that is taken care of I can focus on this plus tax season is right after that :D

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Reasonably priced 4 channel amp rec?

2015 Mazda 6

I just run front stage. Do it right and the whole car will sound good and the people in the back wont even know. Rear fill tends to mess with the sound stage. I would make sure to get plenty of power behind the comps you decide on. ID makes good stuff, CT sounds makes killer stuff too. As long as its a decent brand with the right power, placement is more of an issue than individual component, especially running active.

Archived