MN events and competitions 2015 schedule

JNells

There is talks of a Midwest SPL show in owatonna, Adam Prange is helping get that set up, its going to be a joint event with the local car club called FiveZeroSeven, its based around Mankato, with a side faction over in Rochester, hopefully will have something ready for that, also talks of there being some sort of competition over at Sweet Sounds here in Mankato but that's all I really know about!

Have you dealt with sweet sounds? I need to pay someone to put my system in, and I don't trust anyone. What about Rocking Ronnies?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't go to rocking ronnies, sweet sounds is good people the owner stays late himself to work with employees on builds. Jeff the owner is the man. And John and john on sales are good too! I think one john quit but he drives a sick ass S2k with broze rims. They have hooked me up on some deals for wiring terminals fuse blocks, and they started selling DD again! I haven't bought much from them besides head units and wiring or accessories just because I ran AQ crossfire and DC.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Where are you from paralyzed? I'm about an hour from Mankato.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Sweet sounds show is out apparently, but i would go to sweets sounds any day of the week, Jon ball is still there but lil jon with s2krazi is no longer there, that's who I would go through if you don't mind the drive down! Also saw there is a show in Thief River Falls on May 16th!

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet sounds show is out apparently, but i would go to sweets sounds any day of the week, Jon ball is still there but lil jon with s2krazi is no longer there, that's who I would go through if you don't mind the drive down! Also saw there is a show in Thief River Falls on May 16th!

Unbelievable! I got family in TRF and go there a few times a year anyways, gonna have to check the calender. Who is hosting that one?!?!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• 3 weeks later...

Bump this up. Who's going to what and what all else have you heard for shows in MN? Where and when fella's?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• 2 weeks later...

Bump this up. Who's going to what and what all else have you heard for shows in MN? Where and when fella's?

I just saw the one in thief river, as of now Im planning on going... May 16th iirc? (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Are there any competition organizations with shows here? I know Midwest SPL, any others?

Bump this up

That's all i know of too man. (MWSPL)

I work that weekend, trying to figure something out. (May 16th)

Hopefully this thread brings out people knowing of more shows. Last year I used my vacation to hit up shows out of state. there are so few up here, have to go south to find shows most weekends. Here it's a few a summer, go south and there's sometimes more than one in a weekend (different places). Still in the MWSPL realm I mean. I plan on using vacation and going out of state again to shows. Worth it dude, worth it.

Anyway, always looking for more shows close to home..........

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Archived