Miguels Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 I just blew out a surround at 26hz sitting on the toilet. Pieces everywhere. Fuck. just talked to 412 cvx and he recommends you move the fucking port my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
CleanSierra Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 I need to get on the TL and figure out my resonant frequency. I think my tuning could be tweaked a little. Also, Pro tip(Pro rip), I wouldn't play below tuning you guys .You'll start launching cones and unloading something FIERCE. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
boom50cal Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 I've got a 4th, designed by pete. I'm good for 20 hz below tuning. The im-sg just doesn't like being hooked up to my taint or testies so I can't find my sealed resonance or tuning from the loading wall so I just say fuck it and play it all. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
thecityxignites Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 I tried to break a 50 earlier, but the coil jumped the gap. 2001 chevy cavalier Rebuild in progress what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2. well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette? i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........
BallzFast Posted December 26, 2013 Report Posted December 26, 2013 For those of you struggling on the toilet numbers...try installing the foam padded seat. It seals you off from the rear and reduces vibrations, i gained at least 3 db... i found that if you use a weather seal under the seat you can build up the pressure more when used with the padded seat. 03 Santa Fe E A 200 amp alt,JVC AVX840,kenwood 6.5 fr speakers,eclipse 6.5 rears,mids/high amp XTA-2160, sub amp XTA-5000d,0 guage throughout,batts-front/1 batcap 2000,rear/ batcap4000,2 C&D Dynasty agms, subs 2 DC XL M1 15"s in a music box tuned to 28hz....for now.
SICKSPD Posted December 28, 2013 Author Report Posted December 28, 2013 I hit a 15 hz note on the John, it was shaking so violently that the ceramic began to crack. Might have to look into a stronger enclosure to handle those deep lows 09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction): Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness) (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted) CT Sounds AT1400.1D XS Power D3400 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now) Sealed trunk enclosure Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/ TEAM GOAT
JEMT8 Posted December 28, 2013 Report Posted December 28, 2013 You have to find one of them old school plastic McDonald's booths that cup your ass the right way. The frequency response on those were incredible. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
KillaCam Posted December 28, 2013 Report Posted December 28, 2013 Not to bring up old shit but a few years ago I hit a 52 sealed on the medicine cabinet, clogged the toilet up for days. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
gally Posted December 28, 2013 Report Posted December 28, 2013 Not to bring up old shit but a few years ago I hit a 52 sealed on the medicine cabinet, clogged the toilet up for days. you got enema?? 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
SICKSPD Posted December 29, 2013 Author Report Posted December 29, 2013 Not to bring up old shit but a few years ago I hit a 52 sealed on the medicine cabinet, clogged the toilet up for days. you got enema?? an enema is like what? supercharging your butthole with some neos? 09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction): Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness) (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted) CT Sounds AT1400.1D XS Power D3400 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now) Sealed trunk enclosure Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/ TEAM GOAT
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.