Jump to content

In a contest, need fellow bass head help!


Recommended Posts

Posted

voted again for the second time today... which is unusual but nonetheless...

how the fuck is this other guy winning, he was at like 200 the other day wtf.

must have hired some help overseas if you know what i mean.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

Quote
On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Posted

weird... my vote count went down??? .....

Headunit: Pioneer avh-1400dvd

Subs: DC Audio lvl 4 18 with carbon fibre dustcaps

Sub amp: Rockford T2500-1bdcp

Mids & Highs: RF Prime 5.25's + Focal Polyglass 6.5s

Highs Amp: RF T600-4

Batts: XS Power D975, XS Power D925

Alt: Mechman 270a

Wires: Shok Industries 1/0, RF RCA's and Shok 12/8 gauge speaker wires

Deadening: Second Skin

TEAM DC

TEAM SHOK

Posted

weird... my vote count went down??? .....

Wow it was over 1500 when I voted on it. You might to get in contact with someone about that.

Posted

I am emailing the site and the owner of the site to see what the hell happend.....

Headunit: Pioneer avh-1400dvd

Subs: DC Audio lvl 4 18 with carbon fibre dustcaps

Sub amp: Rockford T2500-1bdcp

Mids & Highs: RF Prime 5.25's + Focal Polyglass 6.5s

Highs Amp: RF T600-4

Batts: XS Power D975, XS Power D925

Alt: Mechman 270a

Wires: Shok Industries 1/0, RF RCA's and Shok 12/8 gauge speaker wires

Deadening: Second Skin

TEAM DC

TEAM SHOK

Posted

its dropped like 300 since i voted a couple of hours ago

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Posted

You had 1515 when I voted. I smell a fix.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 445 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...