Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

port area???


Cj Kumz

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys. Happy New Year!!! Have a quick question, how do u use Xmas to calculate port area????

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Posted

You get your net volume, divide it by the number of nights of christmas then add it to the number of santas reindeer squared and once you've done that you multiply everything by the number of presents you got. Quite simple really

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps


Posted

LOOOOL


@OP your best bet is to get a box designing program like WinISD pro or bass box pro 6, something that can plot out port velocity. Then go from there

Posted

If you not running 200sqin of port, it's not enough

Posted

Is it the net volume of the north pole?? Oh and how many sq inches of reindeer is ok to avoid port noise?? Hehehe crazy people. Thanks anyway ;-)

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Posted

LOL!! He said reindeer.

Did you originally mean Xmax ??

Posted

Yes smoove I meant Xmax lol. I still gat the Xmas spirit in me lol.

Vw Polo

Pioneer Deh-6050UB

Sundown Saz-3500d

DD Audio 9500 15''

5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz

I live to hear the Bass drop!!!

Posted

You get your net volume, divide it by the number of nights of christmas then add it to the number of santas reindeer squared and once you've done that you multiply everything by the number of presents you got. Quite simple really

One of the best comments I've ever seem dude. I laughed out loud :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6112 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...