Jump to content

Asking a favor from someone in the San Fran area - Berkeley Specifically


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey!

So on Xmas day, my dear ol escort wagon drove its final mile.

I've known the day has been coming for a bit now, and have already decided on what car to buy.

However, the car I am looking at in in Berkeley CA.

So, I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to test drive it and give it a look over for me before I made the trip from WI myself, that would be hugely appreciated if things end up going down that road.

I would prefer it to be someone that has a decent knowlege about cars/mechanical knowlege, as well as it be someone who drives stick regularly/daily.

My email is [email protected] otherwise PM's work too.

Thanks so much SMD fam!

Chris

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Posted

I mean I live in san mateo (20 miles from SF- 20 min drive) And my daily is a stick but I'm 18 and idk if age matters to you? Where in SF is it ? And I also got school soon so idk if I have time, but just wondering where in SF. Baydestrian stays in tha bay but idk bout where

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

Oh Im retarded. It's in Berkeley. Yeah that's kinda far for me. :/

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

Berkeley aint that far! haha

Yeah I'm from the Bay and would do it but I don't qualify for mechanic knowledge or manual trans driving

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

Hey thanks guys!

Turns out the car sold within two days of being posted, so now it's on to the next one.

Really sucks cause it was a rockin good deal but hey that's life sometimes right?

Thanks again for the input guys!

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Posted

What was the car?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 511 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...