Tax Time, What Are You Doing With Your Refund.

I'm right there with a lot of ya, claim 0 and pay in each year wtf! Not enough to write off I guess

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

H&R block did high school students for free. Not sure what I will do this year. I think I'll try turbo tax

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Anyone doing their own taxes, or are you having someone do them for you? I usually do my own.

We have someone do it for us, and not someone like H&R block. The last two years it has netted us an extra 15-20% in comparison to others we have had look over them.

Ours will mostly go into savings to replenish what we have had to take out with baby hospital bills and wife's lack of payment for a while, some will get taken out though to cover a couple things we need but don't want to spend the money on right now.

Going towards an old student loan that I'm almost done paying... Now that I'm 24 I'm back in college and should recieve grants instead of loans because of them basing school off my parents income that I was never dependent of smh...

The system is full of shit! I been taking care of myself, providing a roof over my head, food on my table BY MYSELF since 17, yet the education system "requires" the use of my parents income that I never had any piece of... It erks my nerves that my Tax will be taken from this BUT at least it will finally be paid! Better then having my Wages garnished!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Anyone doing their own taxes, or are you having someone do them for you? I usually do my own.

We have someone do it for us, and not someone like H&R block. The last two years it has netted us an extra 15-20% in comparison to others we have had look over them.

Ours will mostly go into savings to replenish what we have had to take out with baby hospital bills and wife's lack of payment for a while, some will get taken out though to cover a couple things we need but don't want to spend the money on right now.

PM about where you go to>?

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

PM about where you go to>?

It's just a local place my parents have been going to for some time called CG Financial. It's a good 1.5-2 hour trip from my house to there, but compared them to a local place by my house this last year and they(CG) were ahead by about $400-600 IIRC.

I hate this thread...

what is a refund.

Lol. On every forum there is always a response like this. But I also understand, I probably won't get a refund this year. Lol.

Nope.

Hold zero, and pull an additional 3 percent. Fuckers want 38 percent through the year, then want more at the end.

Guess me and my pair should be a un responsible couple, and have 4 kids. (while we where having sex at 16 with protection, married 2 years later)

Fuck this shit,... assholes that get it, are the ones that dont need it.

(get tax money cuz they have children, and blow it on car audio,...fuck )

shit pisses me off....

I know what you mean. My gf actually works for Jackson-Hewitt and it pisses me off when she told me stories about how bad and irresponsible single moms get $3k+ because they have a kid who they have dumped on their grandparents anyway; but because I'm single and over 18 I'm lucky to get $500.

Been doing then myself since I was 18. The only time I went to someone was when I bought my house and got the 8k refund.

2003 Tahoe

dc 7.5k

dc level 5 15's (3)

MMats 341's

xs power batts

lots of sky high cable

dual alts(came off the sky-high gmc and don't know who made them)

ipad in center console

vu-din in center console

all being ripped out and being sold

Archived