• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

lol :D Thanks MAC :D I've started saving for various parts then I'll build the whole thing at one time. I feel like I could play off it's oldschoolness though, make it a center piece. Kinda like how some artists still distribute actual tapes, it'd be cool to have something so old like that.

Subs = 2x Rockford Fosgate p110's in custom ported box

Amp = Rockford Fosgate 451s (115 watts rms x 2 into 4 ohms)

Rear = Sony xplod 6.5 coaxials (they were on clearance at target :D )

Front = Soundstorm 6.5's

Wire = some 8 gauge crap my friend gave me

head unit = an older alpine

I'M POOR OK :(

you can still get tapes from any artist in ny because thats all the state prisons allow. best bet is to keep what u have and save / stack up for what you want. similar to what im doing atm. everything in my cars legit but its temp have a pair of re destroyer motors under my bed im saving to build along with a ct 4k. things get really expensive really fast so just keep that in mind if you wana get serious with things. and i promise you once you get something legit even some decent entry subs on some good power and get a real for real nasty lows. this will become your herion

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Already hit 124db at 24hz with the door open :D Metered from my ear with one of those radioshack meters. According to charts I've found online, those meters roll off in accuracy for bass, so at 25hz you add 5db. So it should be closer to 129db. Not bad for some sonys ;D But yea, that's what I'm doing. I'm gonna start getting parts and storing them in the corner of my room until I have everything. At the moment all I have is a little pair of tweeters I found at a pawn shop. But I was like "This will look like I hodge-podged it together and I have no good way to power these." So I decided it was time to make everything work nice together and redesign my setup.

Front = Soundstorm 6.5's

The kraco brand is one that was sold western auto and kragan stores , in the early to late 90s probabley

still is

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Kraco was an Autozone/Checker brand. They are absolute garbage. I'm talking like below Pylex Boss, Rockwood, Volfenhag, all of those. This is not opinion, it's fact. You seem interested in it regardless. You run a high risk of it dying shortly after you buy it, or catching on fire, or not working properly ever. Save your $20, that amp is a turd.

Its one thing with the old school stuff that was nice, like Orion, MTX, Fosgate. Kraco was always a junk brand found at local parts stores, not quality ever.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Alright you've persuaded me. Thanks for the help guys!

Front = Soundstorm 6.5's

Archived