BigGains Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 Jp is an attention whore,nobody cares wtf he does. Side note id rather build my own shit youll know exactly what's there how it was done etc I dont trust many people to touch my shit... 2003 silverado TEAM DC Pioneer Avh 5500 4 DC lvl 5 18s 12 crescendo pwx 6.5s 4 crescendo ft1 tweets 6xs d3400s Singer 400 alt Skyhigh ofc wires Skyhigh speaker wires Smd vm1 2 DC 175.4 DC 10k
bbeljefe Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 Who cares? If a person wants to do his own audio and can, then good on him. And if he wants audio and can't (or doesn't want to) do it himself, then good on him. Respect is earned, not owed. And speakers in a car have zero to do with how much respect a person can earn for himself. Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc Instagram: audioanarchyllc Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe
n8ball2013 Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 I guess ill start here Built not bought havr pride in your ride. Nothing says pride to me like knowing every single wire every screw every single fabrication was done by me and i have no one to thank but myself and those i bounce ideas off of. I also have no one to blame when it goes wrong. The only delays I experience are the ones I cause or that funding dictates. I get bagged on all the time for tsking so long to finish my truck but you know what I dont even care because for me part of the fun is doing the work. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
IH8PunkRok Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 I do not hate on those that have bought, providing that they have the attitude that all the compliments received are not theirs. Credit where credit is due. One must remember also that without people who just want to buy a lot of big names in this game would not have a career And also I would like to bring up Trippi. He has never built any of his many big systems. Why does he not get the hate JP does? Attitude. -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
mothra Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 there shouldn't be a debate about built vs bought. I live in a nice house, I didn't built it. I drive a nice car, I didn't built it. I have a nice system, I built it. problem I have is when people go pay some clown shop than class all installers into doing that type of work or saying that something is overpriced b/c they can't afford it. favorite forum line "JL is overpriced" or "shops charge too much". I'm an installer and constantly tell customer that complain about prices "this is completely a luxury item so there's no need to complain about prices just don't get it if price is a problem". I firmly believe in getting someone who knows what they are doing to do the work if you don't. On the opposite side there are so many businesses out there that believe in the "it works" type of service. the other day at work I had a customer come in to get a new head unit installed after a few weeks ago coming in and complaining about our prices than going to a local shop that was drastically cheaper. that shop destroyed the install than wouldn't fix there mess ups b/c "it worked when it left the shop". they over tightened the dash kit breaking the tabs, they wrapped all the connections with cheap electrical tape, nothing was zip tied. with this same customer I offered for him to watch me do the install, after just 10 minutes of watching me and talking with me he said "i see that you guys are professionals and do professional work unlike that other shop". guy even offered to buy me lunch. if nothing changes, nothing changes You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know
Guest Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 does a 158 with 10 18s and like 30k. then says numbers aren't important after. then makes a video saying why numbers aren't important. then sells his ride
Guest Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 I do not hate on those that have bought, providing that they have the attitude that all the compliments received are not theirs. Credit where credit is due. One must remember also that without people who just want to buy a lot of big names in this game would not have a career And also I would like to bring up Trippi. He has never built any of his many big systems. Why does he not get the hate JP does? Attitude. because trippi is humble and JP is....JP. can't even describe that dude in one word
n8ball2013 Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 I fully believe that truck does more than a 58 butnit comes down to knowledge and stuff like that. Things you cant get if you dont do it THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Kyblack76 Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 I dont care, and no issue, Not for me anyway, to each thier own. A lot of the loudest builds on here, where bought. I damn sure dont LOOK DOWN on them or anyone that chose's it..... Its not like i built the car my build went in. And if you think you deserve respect for building ,... mmm ok. I try and get respect differently i guess. I choose to do what i could, cuz i wanted to, it made ME feel good. I wanted to do it..... for me. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted January 6, 2014 Report Posted January 6, 2014 I do not hate on those that have bought, providing that they have the attitude that all the compliments received are not theirs. Credit where credit is due. One must remember also that without people who just want to buy a lot of big names in this game would not have a career And also I would like to bring up Trippi. He has never built any of his many big systems. Why does he not get the hate JP does? Attitude. because trippi is humble and JP is....JP. can't even describe that dude in one word this... all day this. This is the only thing id have a issue with .... good call bro... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.