The Automotive Picture Post

If you wanna damn near pay for a full size truck but have it only be 2" shorter in height, 3" narrower, and a foot shorter bed length, but have half the towing capacity, powered by a small v6 (same one that's in my wife's buick if memory serves)

Then sure, go ahead.

I'd rather pay a bit more and have a lot more options.

That's my thoughts on it too. Cost too much for what you get. Buy a full size. done.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

If you wanna damn near pay for a full size truck but have it only be 2" shorter in height, 3" narrower, and a foot shorter bed length, but have half the towing capacity, powered by a small v6 (same one that's in my wife's buick if memory serves)

Then sure, go ahead.

I'd rather pay a bit more and have a lot more options.

That's my thoughts on it too. Cost too much for what you get. Buy a full size. done.

a fully loaded halfton can be like $62k now :(

a fully loaded 3/4 ton can had for the same. trucks are so expensive

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

My friends 14 f150 stickers for $48k and it's not anywhere close to fully loaded.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

That's because the price keeps climbing for new ones.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

a loaded 2016 King Ranch F250 diesel, 4wd with a 3.55 limited slip is $70k on fords website. will tow 16k comfortably.

a 2015 F150 King Ranch, set up to tow with 4wd, max tow EcoBoost, 3.55 gears, so tows 12k comfortably, is $65k.

Trucks both are optioned basically the same. 4wd, tow package, leather seats, sunroof, blah blah. But $5k difference for a truck that will tow 4k more pounds, and get better fuel economy while doing it, plus will have a higher resale value. Hell yeah I'm going with the 250 lol. If ya got $65k to throw around on a pickup, another 5k wont stretch ya.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived