The Automotive Picture Post

It comes with pretty awful tires. The video harps on this- swap those with something worth your time and the car becomes a different animal.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

most scary and powerful small tire, stock suspension, fullsize pickup I've ever seen get down on the street. top of 3rd/over nears it close to 200...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I feel like it took way too long for Acura to finally bring the new NSX to production, and because of that it's lost a lot of hype. I'm sure it's sweet car, but I think I'd rather go for an R8 V10, or even a used Gallardo for about the same price.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

3rd gen accord wagon........

Rare with that square back! Friends had some slanted hatches but those are common.

Here's my 5th gen that came out of hibernation last year. We got it/modified it 13 years ago and had an identical white one for three years before that. This one's a factory 5 speed. Will either get a modern refresh and turbo'ed or sold this summer.

It's got a Pioneer flat 12 under the rear floor in a FG box molded inside the spare wheel. No loss of interior space. Spare is still in place and usable.

msg-12034-023011200%201308371690_zpsogxy

Static drops are my bag.

Rare with that square back! Friends had some slanted hatches but those are much more common.

Here's my 5th gen that came out of hibernation last year. We got it/modified it 13 years ago and had an identical white one for three years before that. Will either get a modern refresh and turbo'ed or sold this summer.

It's got a Pioneer flat 12 under the rear floor in a FG box molded inside the spare wheel. No loss of interior space. Spare is still in place and usable.

i have a 3rd gen hatch back and a 4 door coup 3rd gen. The wagins i think were not sold in US but i want one.

Rare with that square back! Friends had some slanted hatches but those are much more common.

i have a 3rd gen hatch back and a 4 door coup 3rd gen. The wagins i think were not sold in US but i want one.

Had an 88 sedan myself. Actually the car I competed with in 1991 and won a bunch with. Great car but I wanted to go faster so I traded+cash for my brother's '91 SE-R. Since then I've owned more Hondas than I care to keep track of, including an 82 CVCC wagon with the flip-forward hood and a couple EF hatches.

Static drops are my bag.

My garage assignment along with the rest of the GTR HiPo Shop guys.

AutoClubGarageAss.jpg

I think the workers assigning garages were trying to be cute, parked all the GTR's next to us LOL. The red one, and the gray #25 are nowhere near street legal.

Neighbors.jpg

GTRs.jpg

Car note as much as a house payment, parked across from me.

TapedPorsche.jpg

Killed the rear tires, and the brake pads, on my 3rd run. Had to call it a day after that, skipped my last session. Had to save some for the ride home. It will be addressed.

Melted555Rs.jpg

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived