The Automotive Picture Post

For the past year I've gone past this one house with a few old cars sitting out side. I always wanted to talk to the owner and get a few pics of them. I was able to get the pics (with owners permission. I wasn't able to get exact years of the cars but I did my best to find about what year they are. There is a 65 GMC Subrban, 50 Jeep Truck, 52 Chrysler and a 47 Chevy coupe. The owner claims that none are for sale and each will be restored one day. Maybe one day I'll go back and get more info and better pics.

_MG_9876_7_8_fused_zpshgqioxct.jpg

_MG_9861_2_3_fused_zps8qnnluoi.jpg

_MG_9864_5_6_fused_zpsjia3ec78.jpg

_MG_9852_3_4_fused_zpsuayzhdcu.jpg

at the rate those look like they have been getting restored there won't be anything left

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

at the rate those look like they have been getting restored there won't be anything left

He has started with these cars. He did have a couple more in the barn, but was too busy to let me look in there. I've heard he has a fully restored car (can't remember what it is) and a rat rod.

Lots of those I'll restore it one day guys around, they usually die before it happens.

Cost a lot of money to do a proper restoration.

I'd love to get that burban.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived