mechman-270

pioneer headunit-4200UB

4 soundqubed supertweeters

phoenix gold 2 channel

back up camera

stinger volt meter

22 years old and still have alot to learn..lets get it

Sundown ZV4

Swear you could build the first wall that to break a passengers bones with these woofers.

CIMG6768_zpsaff337a4.jpg

um what

whats up?

Build's consist of:

2004 Chevy Impala :

Pioneer--------------------- DEH-X8600bs Soundqubed/AQ------ Q4-120

Rockford Fosgate---- Punch-500.4

Soundqubed/AQ----- Q1-3500D.1 Alpine----------------- 6.5's & 6x9's

Subs: TBA All Knukonceptz and SHCA wire and rca's

Home Music Setup

(4) Soundqubed HDS200 15's in two separate 15.5 cubic foot enclosures tuned to 31 hrz --- XM radio hardwire

Updates coming all the time on both builds

n8ball2013

"bullshit. Everything fits. If you cut enough."

Damn there are all kinds of woofers here from 1krms to 2krms to 6krms ect...

Sundown ZV4

Swear you could build the first wall that to break a passengers bones with these woofers.

CIMG6768_zpsaff337a4.jpg

Personally i find them boring above 35hz lol. On subsonic freqs they get down though. But 2krms and 4" p2p aint my cup of tea unless i were trying to stay under 3500rms. They sound nice though.

Mmats juggernaut 15"

jug04_zpsbae8b9cf.jpg

I have to know why. Serious question. This woofer doesn't even cracked like a top 20 for me

They aint to bad,we used to sell mmats and they are much much louder then rockford t2's,mtx9500 ect. But damn they are just way overpriced for the category its in.

I've just been seeing mmats pop up all over lately and I find it funny. I was never impressed with them in any of the installs I've heard them in. I have heard a lot of different woofers though and have a pretty wide base to compare to.

Blame da Purple guy

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Mmats juggernaut 15"

jug04_zpsbae8b9cf.jpg

I have to know why. Serious question. This woofer doesn't even cracked like a top 20 for me

N8 what is your top 20 you should start a new thread

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

team fi. because loud and excursion

^^ this guy, i have an SSD 15" fully loaded and i love it. i'm buying a SP4 soon and have big hopes for it too! FI is definately a great brand and company

vehicle: 1998 2door tahoe

HU: kenwood single din

subs: DC level 4 18"

amp: hifonics 2500.1D and 1200.4

door speakers: 2 PWX 8"s and 2 random 6.5"s

Sorry guys, i cant do it. I just can't post what sub i would buy. All i know is i like shiny new things. Plus it only makes me depressed when i start dreaming about shit i will never be able to afford anyway.

Still you can feel lucky you are not into high end home audio (so I assume), there are speaker sets for hundreds of thousands of dollars. A complete system for half a million is not unheard of.

And most of those are extremely overpriced, even including the time that went into them designing and sometimes even engineering them.

I tried to look those up no info no Web page Facebook and the only info on ssa which isn't loading for me. I'll give it a no thanks

But but, it's new and it looks amazing and it's made out of unicorn dust and so on...
Just a quick bit of info until I get time to put it up in my section. The driver uses MMAG technology (think older striker pro with clear cap). It uses 25mm thick plates the main magnets are 270mm OD and the Diode magnet is 220mm. The current coil in it is an "SPL" coil to give it massive amounts of motor force. In this configuration it is around 2,800. However with this big 8 layer 95mm long coil there is a down side, inductance. Which we all know kills top end bass. Plus it just has too much force for its own good. The spider pack is twice as hard as an IA Warden and still moves ~15mm one way free air on 500watts. Efficiency rating on this set up is ~92 1w/1m and ~99 at 2.83 volts/m

I will be tearing it down soon and putting in the "normal" MMAG coil which will give it a motor force factor around 400 and offer 42.5mm of one way linear Xmax. By June I will have engineering complete and tooling made for soft parts that will offer upwards of 60mm one way linear Xmax which will be needed to support the motor offerings that will be avaliable this fall. In the mean time this motor, if Klippel testing goes good, will be offered in beta form with 12 spoked baskets which offer ~32.5mm throw one way which i have Klippel graphs on and will be posting soon.

Quinten will certainly make this a amazing woofer for its category, he actually knows how to engineer subwoofer and knows enough people to help him out.

DSS will grow big, or atleast I hope for him. His first subwoofer Ethos has the best perfomance/buck and is better then woofers that cost hundreds of dollars more.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived