pro's & con's? Needed or not? Opinions!

Singer 200 amp alt, Big 3 0 AWG, Optima under hood, 2 HC1800 in trunk w/ 2 runs of RF 0 AWG to batts.

Is running 0 AWG with reducers to a RF T1500BDCP a good idea. I know its not needed, but i overvkill often and looking for opinions. Mainly cons to it. Pics show what i had in mind.

RFT1500BDCPampWiring003_zpsa00d0455.jpgRFT1500BDCPampWiring005_zpsd689e74d.jpgRFT1500BDCPampWiring011_zps2a1119ea.jpgRFT1500BDCPampWiring010_zps5837314a.jpg

Only thing I would worry about is how much of that little post is actually making contact in the amp. And I don't think you will see any gain using those vs a distribution block and a short run of 4ga it does look nice and clean though.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Only thing I would worry about is how much of that little post is actually making contact in the amp. And I don't think you will see any gain using those vs a distribution block and a short run of 4ga it does look nice and clean though.

I had thought of that as well. It fits in there really well and gets tight. I have extra 0 gauage thats why i am thinking about it too.

Archived