Sundown Audio

Stetsom Amps

jmsonoma03

ive run sundowns at .25 with no issues, just bcause he pulled the warranty doesnt mean they cant do it, i dont know why you constantly throw sundown into your arguments.. Nobody said they were american made, so i dont know why thats even relevant to this thread.

My question is for

charger, tommy and megalo,

I've been reading up on these where ever I can. I'm in the market for 2 of these and want as much info as possible. From what I've read, it's not an issue with the amps as much as with Alan's shit talking. I can understand the hostility from that. However I have not heard bad about the equipment.

Can you clarify when, where, and who you have gotten your info from.

As I stated before, I know power amps like these aren't for everyone, I would include the comparable brands in this statement. I've seen a few of the Stetsoms in person, and they did well. I have also seen the direct competition fail in the lanes with experienced people using them.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

ive run sundowns at .25 with no issues, just bcause he pulled the warranty doesnt mean they cant do it, i dont know why you constantly throw sundown into your arguments.. Nobody said they were american made, so i dont know why thats even relevant to this thread.

Tommyk brought sundown in this argument with the pics

I personaly don't wanna get in arguments like this about amps but will step up every time wrong info is givin about this product and i will take shots back at someone tryin to bash this product I don't bash any company unless they are bashing. The product that I use and love and has never failed me

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Can you clarify when, where, and who you have gotten your info from.

Somewhere on the Termpro forums, but I take very little notice in SPL these days anyway. If somebody likes, and wants these amps don't let my opinion stand in your way.

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Somewhere on the Termpro forums, but I take very little notice in SPL these days anyway. If somebody likes, and wants these amps don't let my opinion stand in your way.

Thanks Charger, I have searched on termpro, all 25 pages with the mention of the Stetsom name. I think most of the posts were product bashing more then real testing.

I would like to see more direct testing from Brand to brand, as the amp is rated, not ran at like .25ohm and what not. I would also like to know if people are using the 12v version or the 16v version for their tests?

Thanks for the link Andy, Is it really a comparison of one amp to 2 amps? I understand it a power comparison. but other then that it's apples to oranges to me.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Interesting Little test done, that goes right along with whats been talked about.

http://forum.realmofexcursion.com/showthre...5479#post585479

I don't how that hit is getting the 26kd to shut down after 10 mins

I've ran my 7kd with one kintic 2400 and a stock 60 amp alt for hours no turn offs

And that's 2. 26kds in one case

How did I get 4 magical stetsoms that never fail oh and my team mate has 4 with same results

Tommyk brought sundown in this argument with the pics

I personaly don't wanna get in arguments like this about amps but will step up every time wrong info is givin about this product and i will take shots back at someone tryin to bash this product I don't bash any company unless they are bashing. The product that I use and love and has never failed me

he used the picture as a reference source, not once did he talk up sundown, your the one whom likes to find a way to discredit another company's product is what it seems like.

Now tell me what's wrong with this picture. Also, I would like to know how they plan on getting 7000+ out of an amp that only has 350 amps of internal fusing and one set of input terminals....

Naw your right he is a sundown guy DOWN talking stetsom

And that amp will do 7000+

Archived